Today I'm gonna do a review about Baviphat Apple AC Therapy Sleeping Pack \(^0^)/
- The packaging looks the same as the real apple. <3
- The scent! It's apple scent, I feel so relaxed when smell it.
- It absorbs really fast and my face doesn't feel sticky after I apply it.
- When I wake up the next day, my face doesn't that oily as usual :D
- It doesn't heal my acne or prevent it. :(( I believe it reacts different to me and to other people. Maybe it will work for somebody else, but it isn't working for me :')
For this time, the giveaway is a pair of contact lenses from www.lensvillage.com :D
Just wanna do short review for this Etude House Eye & Lip Remover. :)
When this remover arrived safely at my house and I looked at it, I was a bit surprised with the colour and the printing on the bottle. The colour is green, not blue like I see on internet or on their store. Besides as you can see from the pic above, the printing has fade away (sorry for my bad vocabulary -,-). I thought was this a fake product I received? -,- But because I don't have any eye remover left, so I decided to just use it, although the colour is different.
Some description from its bottle:
"Gentle, yet highly effective, this double formulated lip & eye remover easily and instantly dissolves all traces of make-up for a soothing and moisturizing effect on the sensitive eye & lip area without any irritation."
Directions for use: Shake well before each use. Apply to eye & lip area using soft cotton or tissue.
Ingredients: water, cyclopentasiloxane, viola tricolor flower/leaf/stem water, iris florentina root extract, decyl glucoside, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, lauryl methyl gluceth-10, hydroxypropyldimonium chloride, benzophene-5, benzyl alcohol, sodium chloride, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium phosphate, propylene glycol, peg-40 hydrogenated castor oil, hexylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance, blue 1 (Cl 42090)
What I like:
Overall, I agree with its decription. :D
- It's gentle and won't hurt your eyer or make your eyes feel cloudy or feel like there's something that blocking your vision.
- It's effective for removing eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow, and eyebrow! But not instantly yaa, maybe around two or three times rubbing your eyes with cotton pad.
- The scent is quite pleasant.
- Cheap price
I've heard so many raves about Tony Moly Backstage Gel Eyeliner so I decided to include it in my preorder list last December. It arrived one month after I ordered it, so I have been using this eyeliner for around 2,5 months and I wanna share my opinion about this gel eyeliner. :)
Rating: 5 out of 5 :D
Will I repurchase: Definitely yes!
Today I want to give a review for my first lens ever: Geo XCK 105 （＾ω＾）
- Looks so natural, maybe people can't tell that I'm wearing lens :p
- Enlargement effect. It gives you dolly look :3
- Super comfortable. I have used it either on hot weather or on AC room, and sometimes I used it more than 8 hours a day and it's still okay (ノ*゜▽゜*)
- Affordable price
Hollaaa :D It's been a while since my last post. Last Monday, I went back to my hometown Medan to enjoy my holiday here (´∇ﾉ｀*)ノ
So after I have been busy for several days and got nothing to do now, let's read my review about Skin Food Facial Water Vita-C (Mist). ｡◕‿◕｡
Description from Skin Food's website:
A facial water mist that fills thirsty skin with vital hydrating energy of Vita C complex and Alaska glacier water.
[Vita C Complex Story] This complex delivers revitalizing hydration with effective ingredients from vitamin C-enriched berries-Rasberry, acai berry, cranberry, and strawberry.
[Alaska Glacier Water Story] Alaska is on initial source of water covered with over 20,000-year-old glaciers. Alaska glacier water is fresh water at mildly alkaline pH, enriched with oxygen, minerals and ions.
*To Use Mist over face after washing or whenever skin feels dry. Refrigerate before use to enjoy a cooling skin treatment.
I bought it long ago, around nine months ago ._. I was quite curious to feel what exactly is facial mist so I bought this to give it a try. There are Vita A, B, and C but I ended up with Vita-C with no special purpose. Vita A is made from pumpkin, carrot, tomato, and apple, while Vita is made from cabbage, broccoli, celery and asparagus. I was afraid that I will not like Vita A and B scents so yeah finally I bought the Vita C :3
But since my toner have been used up and I don't have any backup toner ._. , I use this mist as toner. I spray it on cotton pad around three to five times and dab it to my face. Finally I will use it till it ends up. Yeay Ｏ(≧∇≦)Ｏ
My skin type is combination and I just knew around one month ago that this Vita A, B and C products is for dry skin But seems like there is no problem of using it. There is no break out or itchy feelings after using this so I will use it till the last drop :p
What I like:
- The scent doesn't make me feel dizzy.
- Feel refreshed after using it.
- Can be used as facial mist and toner.
- It doesn't break me out.
- Affordable price (around Rp 100.000)
Rating: 4 out of 5
Will I repurchase: no.
Another giveaway from one of Indonesian blogger :)
Another giveaway from Diary of a Product Junkie. This giveaway is available until the end of this month. ^^
For achieving uljjang or gyaru style, I think most of make up lovers will use color lens. And one of the most well-known brand in Indo and maybe in the world is Geo. :)
Do you know Tsubasa Masukawa? Yes she is the famous model in Japan that produced Dolly Wink and Candy Doll. She used Princess Mimi lens in her dolly wink or candy doll photoshoot. :3
So today I'm gonna review Princess Mimi in Almond Brown. I bought it at Tomato Online Shop with very affordable price compared to other online shops. :D
This is the description from Tomato Online Shop photo album:
- Nice enlargement effect
- Very natural, you can't really see the brown colour :)
- Affordable price (Rp 120.000 at Tomato Online Shop)
- Comfortable ( I wear it for almost more than 8 hours a day and it still feels like I'm not wearing lens at all :D)
- It's not 15mm lens but 14.5mm T.T
Do you know about Ecotools brush?
Description from their website:
Getting gorgeous, going green, and giving back is what we are all about! EcoTools is a brand from Paris Presents Incorporated and a leader in eco-conscious beauty products, most notably known for its incredibly soft cosmetic brushes. We take pride in offering a collection of cosmetic accessories and bath products that feature innovative, earth-friendly materials. In a continued effort to give back, 1% of EcoTools annual sales is donated to 1% For The Planet®, an alliance of businesses committed to leveraging their resources to create a healthier planet.
I was so curious about their brushes for a long time and finally I decided to buy the 5 piece brush set.
- Bamboo handle has a low impact on the earths resources as it is from highly sustainable plant.
- Synthetic Taklon bristles are 100% cruelty free.
- Sleek ferrule is made from recycled aluminum.
- Cosmetic bag is made from natural cotton and hemp.
- Reusable storage pouch.
Lip balm. I can't live without lip balm. Hmmm quite dramatic ya? Hahaha :D But it's quite true since I have a dry lip and in its worst condition, sometimes it's chapped. To prevent that from happening, I use lip balm. I have tried many lipbalms untill I found my holy grail lip balm that I'm gonna do the review today: Cyber Colors Lip Balm. \(^0^)/
The first time I tried it, it's in kiwi flavour. But for my second purchase up until now the fourth puchase, I got it in olive flavour. So check it out :)
- The packaging. It comes in tube, just like lipstick, so it's easier to apply and no worry at all about hygience just like when you use tin lip balm.
- It heals my lip condition. When my lip is chapped, I apply it overnight and when I wake up, my lip is hetting better. :DD
- It gives a sheer gloss to lip so even if you don't apply any lipstick or lipgloss, your lip will just look healthy and great.